Shoutouts.

RAWR.
HIKARU & KAORU


Music

Your music code here! =)

i'm just testing this, so please dont think i'm crazy about The outsiders. XD
Tuesday, December 22, 2009

HAHA :D




bored.

'Wow, my stomach muscle and thigh muscle so damm pain.
cant squat, laugh, or cough Dx'

' and my left side of my hair is damm nice and smooth and silky
while the right side aint.'
'cause val applied the John little's hair lotion tester thingy
only on one side of my head. -.-" '



today me went to skool to do councilor stuffies.
File stuffs -.-
we layed the stacks of papers in order and do the BUFFET method xD
line up and take the papers xD than go another round and another and another xD
Adele hands got prob and caused a human traffic jam xD
ya know why? cause she was drunk that night xD
she went over to her friend's house and drank,
got drunk and went home.
and woke up in her friend's house xDD
half on the bed,half on the floor xD

ok, than we checked the papers cause got some missing.
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10.
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9. eh? 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. -.- 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10.
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 11. OMG! FINALLY!
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. =="
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10.
1,2,3,4,5, KYAH DX

yeah so there.
than go home sleep.
than tooteh woke me up,
than rush dinner,
than meet at AMKhub w/ val, tooteh, and tooteh's mom.
mostly walked :/
buy, browse.
i just buy drinks.
than saw this guy with white hair,
than saw this guy with blue-green hair,
so weirdly amazing :X

thn home :/
accidentally brought home val's bangle xD
is also mine cause i bought it :P

NIGHTS.
I WANT MARSHMALLOWS DX
I. I. I. I. I WANT DX

1:22 AM

watashi.


J Z Q H
★
14 years
30th January
ZHSS
1E1.09
2E1.10


hanasu.


ShoutMix chat widget

tomodachi.

1E1.09 2E1.10 Arnold Brenda Charlotte Cherie Chermaine Elijah Esther Ezekiel Ivan Janessa Jia Wei Luo Meng Man Chun Mun Pin Rebecca LJY Rebecca P. Rebekah Ron Siong Hang Valerie#1 Valerie#2 Wen Zhen Xiao Wei
May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three