Shoutouts.

RAWR.
HIKARU & KAORU


Music

Your music code here! =)

i'm just testing this, so please dont think i'm crazy about The outsiders. XD
Friday, December 4, 2009

Copied from Val again :D Sorry Love ><
btw, Kaede is ME :D if ya dont know x)
so for now, K is me, C is Krista the toot :D
light, camera, ACTION!

MSN with KAEDE noooow. MSN with LYCO noooow
Laughing like crap. yeahs xD
That DOT. i'm not that small
xD i'm not thaaat small ><
Inside joke.
Hahas, okay I need to start my post.

011209
Went over to Kaede's!
<3
I cant remember much, really.
Met Chany and we walked to Kaede's house
:D
Headed to her room for SIMS2! Addicts~
LOLOLOL.
Whole day was sims. told ya so.
._.
C went home around 10 plus, after dragging like forever.
YEAH. she made us go call her mom and ask her to let C stay ><
xD
K's mom sent her home and K and I tagged along~
Sent C up her house.
WE SAW YOUR HOUSE. WE SAW YOUR HOUSE.
HAH. HEH.
:D :P
Went back to K's house and continued to SIMS2. one addict left~
The game kind of cocked up. damm pissing off lar!
-,- =="
Restarted [keep on re-building] our house a number of times. 3 times,in fact
K slept around 4 or 5 while I slept near 7. K.O.!
X: she made me stay up Dx and threaten to throw at bolster at me x(
Panic attack when I heard K's dad waking up. lol?
LOL. LOL
Milo wouldnt get off my bed. ROLF.
So let him sleep with me instead, Rofl.

021209
Woke up around 12. i woke up first :D
Went down and saw KFC for breaklunch o-o.
Mummie overheard us saying we want to eat KFC xD
Lol.
Went back up to SIMS2. Addicted like hell, sighs.
The whole game seriously damn cocked up.
LOL.
Mommy called K to tell me to go home before 7.30pm
She sounded pissed X: :X
Okay okay,
so we had some heart talks.
:)
K walked milo while sending me home!
Thank you K! <3 Welcome, L! <3
Home and slacked. Home and ran for the showers.


031209
Woke up around 11.
Called K and told her to come over.
Woke her up. >(
Gosh, I'm sorry I woke you from your beauty sleep! LOLS, nvm :)
X:
Heh.
Mommy said meet K at Kovan cause we going for lunch.
Ate KFC! again..
Again. it seems like we keep on saying the same things 0_o
LOL. LOL.
K wanted to go Arcade so mommy went home first. ARCADE XDDD
HOD and Para Para like old times. ParaPara i Danced like a bodoh :D
:) xD
Was really enjoying myself. same here xD
Then I saw someone. No, than 'I' saw someone.
he walk pass us and stared at val with a weirdweird face.
like this >> 0____0?
than he made a whole circle and walked veryvery close pass us.
and attacked val from behind! :0

._.
Jeryl? Whatever, X:
He come KP me!
Dye hair till so obvious somemore.
Lol.
HOD and Para Para and DJ and Something else. Funnn~ Keep on shouting '*******'
Spent alot please. $3.50 :( yeahs, thats alot to me.
Walked to 7eleven to buy Gulp. :D
Mixed our drinks again. F&N Grape and Orange and sprite and ice lemon tea xD
xD
Walked home but got distracted. VERY distracted.
Talked and sang O: xD
I dragged K to the spot where we buried a bag of sand in the sandy playground.
Swing and heart talk on the swing while swinging.
So weird. :P
Sang while swinging too. than a competition on who can swing higher xD
LOL. xD
Then we played the see saw.
So fun. xD
Made us feel so much younger. hahas
And brought back alot of memories. :3
I miss you guys so much ):
J, V, C, 3-4KI, 5-6Ge. i dont really know who's J,V,C :(
Then we started a lame game.
Randomly of course.
Shouted names and animes and mangas and games. and car brands :D
Slacked and heart talk more.
Sang and fooled around O:
Went up to my house and we played with stuff toys. Dale and eeyore :D
LOL.
K went off around 7plus.
><
Bought dinner for sis and mommy and teeveed :D
Slacked and called K till 10.30plus.
Online and Facebook.
I was hanging onto this post for very long.
Distracted alot,by MEEEEEEEEE :D
LOL.
Okay, msn with Benjamin and K now :D
I love you K! <3 Love you too xD

Omg, our boys are coming back tmr! like, OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG ZOMG! xD
I bet you idiots didnt know how much we missed you. yeahs xD
Stupid Leo and Kastor. <3
Expect us okay loves!
<3 [times infinity~]
12:32 AM

watashi.


J Z Q H
★
14 years
30th January
ZHSS
1E1.09
2E1.10


hanasu.


ShoutMix chat widget

tomodachi.

1E1.09 2E1.10 Arnold Brenda Charlotte Cherie Chermaine Elijah Esther Ezekiel Ivan Janessa Jia Wei Luo Meng Man Chun Mun Pin Rebecca LJY Rebecca P. Rebekah Ron Siong Hang Valerie#1 Valerie#2 Wen Zhen Xiao Wei
May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three